CarPro CQuartz UK Edition 3.0 Reload kit
CarPro Cquartz UK 3.0 is an innovative, ceramic coating that brings your vehicle into new aesthetic and protective heights.
By applying Cquartz UK to your vehicle you are giving it a sacrificial semi permanent glass layer that will give a gloss level that is unmatched by conventional polymer and organic wax based protectants.
Available in 30 and 50 ml. size
CarPro CQuartz UK Edition 3.0 + Reload 100 ml rinkinys
CarPro Cquartz UK is an innovative, ceramic coating that brings your vehicle into new aesthetic and protective heights.
By applying Cquartz UK to your vehicle you are giving it a sacrificial semi permanent glass layer that will give a gloss level that is unmatched by conventional polymer and organic wax based protectants. CQuartz will not simply wash off like traditional paint sealants and will in fact resist harsh chemical based cleaners.
Because of glass coating technologies unique low surface energy formula it is able to fill and level paint ridges which in turn gives the coating a "self cleaning effect" also known as the lotus effect.
This means the coating actively rejects bonding of contamination and when water is introduced to the surface it carries the contamination off with it, this is also aided by the 110 degree water drop angle of CQuartz UK.
Additionally CQuartz UK will help resist scratching and minor marring both from maintenance washing procedures and in general driving use. With additional thickness on top of the manufacturers clear coat, UK has the ability to both resist and absorb damage that commonly occurs to vehicle paintwork.
Make maintenance effortless, and keep your car looking great all year round. Enter the new generation of car care with Cquartz.
Note: Cquartz UK has a faster cure compared to the regular Cquartz. UK is normally easier to use and has a faster wipe off, but for those who prefer a slower cure, or are applying in really hot conditions, regular Cquartz may be a better option.
The UK kit comes will all applicators needed, and also includes a 100mL reload.
- (1) 30ml or 50ml bottle of CQuartz UK Edition
- (1) Foam Applicator Block
- (5) 4" Suede Applicators
- (1) 16" Suede Final Buff Towel
- (1) 100ml Reload spray
- Immense gloss, ultimate "wet look".
- Durability of years, not months
- Increased resistance to water spotting
- Increased resistance to all contaminants and traffic film
- Resistance to light scratching
For the best results, the surface must be prepared meticulously. All surfaces must be thoroughly washed, and decontaminated with iron removers/clay bars.
Any defects existing in the paintwork will be 'locked in' by the coating, therefore you will want to under go paint correction where necessary to ensure your car will look its best when protected.
- Ensure the car has been meticulously decontaminated (even if the car is new) with iron removers, and a clay bar & lubricant. You can combine both these steps with a clay lubricant called Concours PURIFY.
- Perform machine polishing if necessary. If you don't own a machine or compounds, a great kit for beginners is the Shine Mate 12mm Kit. You can prime the surface with a finishing polish specific for CQUARTZ, which is the CarPro Essence.
- Wipe the car down with CarPro Eraser before applying the coating.
- Take out the applicator block and a suede MF towel from the kit and pour 5-6 drops of CQuartz UK
- Apply to surface area in criss cross pattern in small sections, reapplying CQuartz UK to your applicator as necessary
- Allow curing time of 15 seconds - 1 minute. When the weather is warmer, you are wiping off straight away. When it is colder, you can leave the product for up to 1 minute before wiping off.
- Wipe off the residue with a cloth such as Concourz BREEZE
- Once you have visibly removed all product residue from the surface, follow up a fresh suede towel from the kit in the same pattern you applied the product to ensure it's completely level and even
- Repeat process until entire vehicle exterior is coated. Wait 2 hours before layering with another application of CQuartz UK or Reload