ADBL Clay Sponge
ADBL CLAY SPONGE is a sponge layered with polymer instead of the traditional clay used to clean the varnish. It easily removes tar, resin, asphalt, insect residues and other persistent impurities. In comparison to the traditional clay it is easier to use and needs less time for the ideal varnish cleaning which is a distinctive advantage. ADBL CLAY SPONGE is much more efficient than traditional clays.
Directions for use:
- Thoroughly clean (using two buckets) and rinse the car without drying.
- Soak the ADBL CLAY SPONGE in water or in solution with e.g. ADBL SHAMPOO.
- Gently move the ADBL CLAY SPONGE across the varnish and windows in longitudinal and transversal lines.
- Regularly rinse the ADBL CLAY SPONGE in water or in solution with e.g. ADBL SHAMPOO to avoid accidently scratching varnish.
- Work panel by panel in order to achieve the effect of smooth varnish.
- Clean the car again and dry it.
- Thoroughly wash the ADBL CLAY SPONGE in water, dry it and store in the original packaging.
- If the car is undergoing the thorough varnish cleaning process for the first time, use the ADBL TAR AND GLUE REMOVER and ADBL VAMPIRE LIQUID before using the ADBL CLAY SPONGE.
- Never use the ADBL CLAY SPONGE with products based on solvents (e.g. products for tar removal) as they will damage the ADBL CLAY SPONGE.
- Do not expose the ADBL CLAY SPONGE to temperatures above 40°C.
- Dimensions: 8 cm x 6 cm x 3 cm