Soft99 Hydro Gloss Wax Water Repellent Type
Soft99 Hydro Gloss Wax - Water repellent type (For ceramic coated surfaces)
Soft99 hydro gloss wax is a new water based wax which dosen’t use petro which is harmful for coated cars by new harden technology. The results are as good as conventional solid wax.We prepare 3 types as “water mark prevention type”, “water repellent type” and “scratch removal type”.All you do is apply with included microfiber towel, this makes thick layer finish. These 3 types are compatible for all colors.
|Product Name||Hydro Gloss Wax|
|Type||Water Repellent Type|
Microfiber wipe towel
- Rinse off dirt or dust and wipe off water in car wash.
- Put moderate amount of wax to included towel, then polish evenly without unevenness.
SOFT99 Fusso Coat 12 months wax (Dark) Fluorine polymer, which has a sufficient anti-fouling ability effectively protects the car surface from rain, dirt and other unwanted residue.
Fluorine polymer, which has a sufficient anti-fouling ability effectively protects the car surface from rain, dirt and other unwanted residue.
It's thick hard coating repels water strongly, as water smoothly runs down and off the car surface. The effects will last up to 12 months and keep the car in a good condition for a long period of time. Furthermore the hard paste wax can create clear gloss on the car body.
* Be sure that your car is compatible with this product in advance.
- Wash off sandy dust and the other unwanted residue, and dry car body before use. If heavily soiled, remove any dirt in advance, because this product does NOT include cleaning capability.
- Take a moderate amount of the wax onto the included sponge and spread it thinly and evenly.
- After surface gets dry (5-15 min. in the summer, 15-20 min. in the winter), wipe off with a dry soft clean towel for finish.
*We recommend using "Fusso Coat Barrier Spray" series as daily maintenance.
Size: 200 g.