ADBL Pre Spray Pro concentrated textile and stain remover
The newest generation product for washing textile upholstery and carpets. Immediately removes the most ingrained dirt. Perfect as a stain remover. Faster than cleaning powders. High concentration makes it very efficient in use.
- 1:10 as a stain remover.
- 1: 15 – 1: 20 as a prespray for ingrained dirt.
- 1:30 – 1:60 as a prespray for ingrained and everyday dirt current.
- Prepare a working solution with warm water of a temperature of approximately 40 °C in accordance with the directions above.
- Apply the solution on a fabric with a sprayer (each element should be carefully dusted before washing).
- Scrub the element with a soft brush.
- Rinse the remainders of the product and dissolved dirt with an extraction vacuum cleaner containing warm water or ADBL TEXTILE RINSE solution.
- If needed, repeat steps from 2 to 4 and/or increase the concentration of the working solution.
- The maximum time of contact between the product and fabric should be 5 minutes.
- Do not leave the solution to dry.
- Always conduct a test of colour stability.
- In case of very ingrained dirt, use ADBL TEXTILE RINSE to accelerate and strengthen the effect of fabric rinsing.
- 500 ml
- 1 l
- 5 l
You might also like