FLEX XFE 7-15 150 ekscentrinis poliruoklis
Flex XFE 7-15 150 Roto random orbit polisher
The FLEX XFE 7-15 150 Random Orbital Polisher is perfectly balanced for surface finishing perfection. Paint scratches and swirls come from improper washing, drying, and touching. Machine polishing removes scratches by gently grinding away the paint that has scratches etched into it.
The FLEX XFE 7-15 uses a free-spinning dual action mechanism to gently rub and scrub away scratched and swirled dead layers of paint with an abrasive pad and compound. The gentle dual action mechanism helps prevent holograms in conjunction with the large 15 mm orbital throw. The expanded orbital throw mechanism spreads buffing heat over a large area for even surface finishing and fast correction time. Spreading the work from the powerful 710 watt motor over a large surface area keeps temperatures lower, protecting paintwork from heat burn and burn through. The FLEX XFE 7-15 is lightweight, balanced, and easy to handle for any detailing expert or enthusiast.
1 special velcro backing pad, 150 Ø437.077
1 special velcro backing pad, 125 Ø442.445
Features & Benefits:
- VR microprocessor control: with tachogenerator constant speed control, soft start, continuous speed control trigger, restart protection after power failure, overload protection, temperature monitoring and speed selection
- Free-spinning drive for hologram-free finishing
- 15 mm orbit for high efficiency
- Continuous speed control trigger: for a gentle start and a lock-on for continuous operationCushioned special hook and loop pad for polishing.
- Counterweight for smoother operation
- Optimised air flow for optimum cooling of motor and gear. No annoying exhaust air for the user
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position.
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold.
- Low heat generation on the surface makes it ideal for temperature-sensitive paints
- Max. polishing pad diameter 160 mm
- Max. back-up pad diameter 150 mm
- Orbit 15 mm
- No load speed 1500-4500 rpm
- Orbit rate, no load 2900-8600 opm
- Power input 710 watt
- Power output 420 watt
- Size (L x H) 370 x 140 mm
- Cable length 4,0 m
- Weight 2,4 kg