Nanolex Convertible Top Sealant
Nanolex Convertible Top Sealant is based on a sophisticated C6 fluorocarbon technology, guaranteeing optimal protection for convertible tops while being safe for users and the environment.
Convertible soft tops sealed with this product repel oil, water, bird droppings and most other liquid contaminants.
This product can also be used on cotton, leather, polyester, or blended fabric.
With proper maintenance Nanolex Convertible Top Sealant has a longevity of approximately 15,000 km on the surfaces it was applied to.
Recommendations of use:
- Before applying Nanolex Convertible Top Sealant make sure that the fabric is as clean as possible, most importantly make sure that there is no residue of any cleaners on/in the fabric, those will prevent the necessary bonding.
- Spray Nanolex Convertible Top Sealant onto the fabric, spreading it evenly until the surface is completely saturated.
- Let the sealant dry for at least 24h before the first water contact.The sealant dries and cures at room temperature. Avoid drying at higher temperatures because of possible forming of explosive mixings with air. Caution: If the product is sprayed on the fabric wearing of inhalation protection is necessary due to aerosol forming. Be sure of efficient exhaust.
- Adds protection;
- UV protection;
- Suitable for exterior use;
- Safe for delicate materials;
- Emits strong fumes;
- Durability: 12 months +
Nanolex Convertible Top Sealant was developed, tested and produced in Germany.