ADBL Clay Mitt
Effective decontamination mitt with a polymer layer replacing a traditional clay bar. Easily removes tar, resin, asphalt, bug remains and other persistent residues. ADBL CLAY MITT advantage compared to traditional clay is its trouble-free and time saving use. ADBL CLAY MITT is much more efficient than a traditional clay.
Method of use:
- Wash the car thoroughly („two basket method”), rinse but do not dry.
- Apply ADBL Slippy in the amount ensuring satisfying and comfortable performance.
- Glide ADBL CLAY MITT over paintwork and glass without an excessive pressure. Do vertical and horizontal movements.
- Rinse ADBL CLAY MITT regularly with water in order to avoid unintendent scratches.
- Work panel by panel until paintwork is smooth.
- Rewash and dry the car.
- Rinse ADBL CLAY MITT thoroughly with water. Dry it and store in an original packaging.
- If the vehicle undergoes complex decontamination treatment for the first time, use ADBL TAR AND GLUE REMOVER and ADBL VAMPIRE LIQUID prior ADBL CLAY MITT.
- Never use ADBL CLAY MITT in combination with solvent-base products (eg. tar removing products), as they will damage it.
- Do not expose ADBL CLAY MITT to temperature above 40 °C.
Size: 18 cm x 15 cm
You might also like