Nanolex Ultra Glass Sealant (stiklų danga)
Ultra Glass Sealant is the non-plus-ultra coating system for automotive glass surfaces.
The system contains the highest technically-possible amount of active raw ingredients such as nano-scaled SiO2 – the molecule responsible for beading performance and durability.
Nanolex Ultra Glass Sealant is an advanced nanotechnology coating that forms a permanent barrier against water, oil and grime on automotive glass surfaces. This coating improves visibility, reduces the need to use windscreen wipers and screen wash and therefore makes for more comfortable, less tiring and safer driving in bad weather conditions. In addition, grime and bug splatter can be washed off easily and de-icing is much easier too. Raindrops are blown off by the airflow when driving speeds exceed 40 Km/h (25 mph).
The durability of Nanolex Ultra Glass Sealant is outstanding, with a longevity of at least 18 months or 30,000 km.
This product can be applied easily and cost-effectively, with just 3-6ml being sufficient to protect an average-sized windshield.
- Durability: 12 months +
- Adds protection
- Suitable for exterior use
- Emits strong fumes
- Application method: by hand only
- Adds slickness and beading
How To Use Nanolex Ultra Glass Sealant
This product can be stored for up to 24 months (in a dry, temperature stable environment)
Polish: appr. 10ml/m² (~50 ml for all car glass surfaces)
Cleaner: appr. 8ml/m² (~40 ml for all car glass surfaces)
Sealant: appr. 2ml/m² (~15 ml for all car glass surfaces or ~3-5ml for one windshield)
IMPORTANT: Before you use a Nanolex Car Care product please make sure you wear suitable protection gear – we always recommend to use Nitril gloves to make sure your hands are protected from any possible damage to your skin.
1. Clean the inside and outside of the car windows with normal glass cleaner for removal of organic residues and to avoid irritations when removing the grey veil after the application of Nanolex Ultra Glass Sealant. Also clean wiper blades and seals around the windshield.
Shake all bottles very well before use!
Put ~5 ml of Nanolex Glass Polish on a lint free cloth or a Nanolex microfiber applicator and clean the glass thoroughly until the complete glass surface is absolutely clean. You can also apply Nanolex EX with a polishing machine in combination with a hard foam polishing pad or a microfiber pad.
This step is absolutely crucial in order to achieve a durable result. Use a microfiber cloth and water to remove residuals. Use Nanolex Premium Glass Cleaner as a last step to make sure that all glass polish residue is removed. Also make sure to clean the windshield wipe rs as well before they are used on the sealed surface. Dirty or slightly damaged windshield wipers can easily damage the fresh sealant!
2. Take a soft cotton cloth/makeup pad and pour 10 - 15 drops of the sealant on it (start with small amounts, there is only very little product necessary). Moisten all the car windows evenly with firm pressure on the pad. When applied correctly you can now see a light grey veil on the windows. Polish away the grey veils after all solvents have steamed off (after 2 minutes at 20°C), using a clean microfiber cloth. After the windows are polished do not touch them and protect them from humidity. After the drying polish the windshield and windows again with a lint free cloth to remove the last grey veil - residue.
3. Directly after polishing the sealalnt is dry and resistant against touching. At normal ambient temperature the sealant is completely cured after approximately 12 hours.
Nanolex - išbandyta ir pagaminta Vokietijoje