Soft99 Protection Light Set (Fusso Light + Glaco Roll On Large + Compound)
A set of products that will help you prepare and protect your car against the toughest weather conditions. Increase your comfort and driving safety and make day-to-day maintenance easier.
As part of the anniversary edition of Protection Time, in addition to a discount on the duo of iconic Soft99 products, you will receive Glaco Compound Roll On for free!
In this kit we've enclosed the only the best things for your car! Try out the legendary Japanese Fusso technology and make your car shiny and protected even in the toughest conditions. Enjoy perfect visibility and driving comfort even in torrential rain. It's PROTECTION TIME!
Fusso Coat 12 Months Wax and Glaco Roll on Large are based on Fusso technology, a fluoropolymer solution that provides unsurpassed durability and resistance to chemicals, road dirt, salt and various weather conditions. The set includes:
Fusso Coat 12 Months Wax 200 g: Durable for up to 12 months, hydrophobic and oleophobic protection for the whole paintwork. Repels dirt, fluids, protects against external factors and makes maintenance easier while reducing water consumption.
Glaco Glass Compound Roll On 100 ml: The ideal surface preparation for Ultra Glaco, it gets rid of even the toughest stains such as limescale, road film, bird droppings and remains of previous coatings.
Glaco Roll On Large ensures water-repellency for car windows and glass wing mirrors! Easy to use even on minivans or big cars. The invisible windshield wiper effect appears at 45 kph. Suitable for every weather – in winter, during snowfalls and frost exposure, window freezing is impeded!
Japanese legends and absolute European bestsellers only now available at a unique price and in such an extended set! Experience the power of an unrivalled formula based on fluoropolymers and ensure safe and comfortable driving even in the most changeable and adverse conditions at the turn of seasons!
Fusso Coat 12 Months Wax – directions for use:
1. Prepare your car by carefully hand-washing it with a pH-neutral shampoo, drying it and decontaminating its surface using a clay bar, cleaner or other product of this kind.
2. Get a minimal amount of product on the pad by applying gentle pressure to the surface of the wax and moving the pad around in a can.
3. Spread a thin and even layer of wax on the paintwork in a criss-crossmotion, working panel by panel.
4. Wait about 5-8 minutes until the wax binds with the paintwork. The higher temperature, the shorter time needed.
5. Polish the residue with a clean and dry microfiber cloth, frequently changing the sides of the microfiber or replacing it with a new one. Work until you achieve a satisfying effect.
Glaco Glass Compound Roll-On – directions for use:
1. Prepare the windshield by carefully hand-washing it with a pH-neutral shampoo, drying it and decontaminating its surface using a clay bar, cleaner or other product of this kind.
2. Shake the bottle well then remove the plastic seal.
3. Apply the compound onto the glass by applying pressure, then move the applicator around in criss-cross motion, polishing the surface.
4. Rinse the glass surface with water after the process is completed.
Glaco Roll On Large - directions for use:
* Remove dust or dirt from the windshield with water in advance.
1. Take the cap off and apply it on a dry windshield. Press the side of the bottle to let the fluid out and rub it firmly onto the windshield without splashing the fluid.
*Do not apply it on wet windshield otherwise it may cause damage to the surface.
2. After drying for 5-10 minutes, wipe it off with a slightly damp towel which is wrung out.
You might also like